Friday, November 18, 2011

Meanderings of the Mind

It's true, I have never blogged before. Yes, I've thought about it and quit before I'd begun. What is there to write about? Everyone knows their life is as boring as watching paint dry, right? Not so. To some people, my life is that boring; but, to others my life looks exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling. My money is on the latter rather than the former.

I'm a transplant from the Midwest, Illinois, to be more accurate. I said, "Good-bye" to the snow, sleet, and sub-zero temperatures in March 1997. A lot of things have happened since I wended my way through the mountains, over the plains, across rivers - much like those who heard the immortal words, "Go west, young man." The big difference was that I went west in comfort rather than a covered wagon.

As I look upon my life as it is now, I can honestly say that it is exciting, rewarding, and fulfilling. It will be fun to turn on the projector and "Roll 'em!" beginning with my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment